Illingworth Research Group is a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) providing a wide range of clinical development services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device industries. We are experts in the management of Phase I to IV clinical trials across many different therapeutic areas.
Bringing the clinic to the home is an excellent way to enhance patient recruitment and retention, maintain compliance and build an optimum relationship with study subjects. It also alleviates stress and improves the overall patient experience in studies where enrollment is not typically an issue, for example in rare disease studies.
Specifically looking for Nurses in Aachen, Ulm, Munster, Hannover, Marburg, Gottingen
To act as a key member of the clinical research team and ensure clinical trials are carried out according to their individual approved protocols. Administering study drug, collecting safety bloods and conducting other clinical activities
We are looking for Registered Nurses who combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaging personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes. It is also important that you are highly organised and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Registered nurse
2. 2 years post-registration experience
3. Research and clinical trials experience with ICH GCP certification
4. Ability to work with initiative in a team within a multidisciplinary environment with minimal supervision
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Venepuncture (Cannulation desirable)
7. Good IT skills and a working knowledge of computer software
8. Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
Good rates of pay